Anti-social behaviour

If you're suffering as a result of any kind of ASB, please let us know

If the incident involves a crime you should report it to the police. In an emergency (property or life is at risk), dial 999.

For non-emergencies, dial 101 first, and afterwards please call us on 0115 746 9555 to let us know you've done that.

The government has published information about the roles and powers of social landlords, local authorities and police in tackling anti-social behaviour. It could make it easier for you to find the right kind of help. You can read it on their website: Help with anti-social behaviour for social housing tenants